CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FutureMe.org

* Hello Readers,

* A while ago I mentioned Dan Brown in one of my blog entries and he found something really cool. He found a website that lets you send e-mails to send to yourselves but you will receive in the future. You get to choose when you want to receive the e-mail (example in 10 years). I already sent my e-mail (I should receive it in 10 years!) and it would be really cool if you guys did it too.

Here is a link to the website: Future me

* Later

3 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Very cool, Firas!

Emily Z said...

Okay, I linked to your blog, on my list:)

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Firas,

Thanks for your message. I'm excited to see what you come up with.

You can write your diary/letter from any of those time periods - it's up to you. Either during the American Revolution (you could be afraid that Americans would gain independence), or after the American Revolution (unhappy that they did gain independence and eager to get away).